Is this my life?

Am I free enough to put out my feelings, with no sense of guilt or fear?
Am I free enough to tell all my wishes on demand to the concern?
Am I free enough to help a psychopath overcome his guilt and unstableness?
Am I free enough to shout at the mirror for doing blunder mistakes?
Am I free enough to question the authority for breaking their promise?
Am I free enough to blame the government for creating a big pit in the path?
Am I free enough to love the nature unconditionally with no fear of losing it?
Am I free enough to move to another world, may be my dream world in a public place?
Am I free enough to turn off my notifications and block them with no prior information?
But why do you say that I'm on my path, and this is my life?
If it's my life then it's my wish to live it to the fullest with no fear of committing sins!
If it's my life I know how to make my environment happy and I know how to make them feel proud of me!
If it's my life why do you interfere in my deep thoughts and actions which is personal!
If it's my life, I should be free to choose people and stop others from entering into my life!
If it's my life then I should be allowed to dream big and work them out freely!
If it's my life I've to decide how to benefit my society with my thoughts and actions!
Understand, everyone got their own life and just go and rule it!
Don't spoil others' world to benefit yours!
I've got just one life and please allow me to live!
You've all rights to advice me and correct me, I didn't give you permission to live my life I neither asked you to sacrifice yours for me!
Remember, everyone got their own life and enough time to take care of themselves!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First believe, then do!

Speak to your HEART - Poem

Survive acid attack