Speak to your HEART - Poem

Speak to your heart,
I say!
People break it everyday,
Try to paste it in no time.
Hard words hit like rain,
The world gives it pain.
Speak to your heart,
I say!
The blood it sheds, red it makes!
Tears from eyes, burn your cheeks!
Mirror too weeps, because it sees.
Speak to your heart,
I say!
Search for doors,
To run away from showers.
Shower of stones,
Follow me to my home.
Run and run like a thief,
To get away from the grief!
Speak to your heart,
I say!
The power of negativity,
Affected my ability.
Smoke from the mouth,
Burned my life.
Atlast, I spoke to my heart!
Kind words it needed!
Everything is vanishing!
Red colour of my heart is lost!
My life is back to me!
Console! Console!
Your heart is your life!
All it needs is a good company!
Love, kindness, courage, faith and everything,
Is back to me!
I'm the greatest enemy,
To my evil.
I warn you;
Don't ever show enmity!
I'm kind if you are!
I'm kind even if you aren't!
Guilty you'll feel!
Be careful! I'm dangerous!
I'm powerful - because
I'm inspired by my heart!
Speak to your heart,
I say!





https://youtu.be/H7H6PL7oT9Q

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First believe, then do!

Survive acid attack