Welcome Mr. '18!

As Mr. 2k17 was being treated in hospital, He couldn't afford the most precious things like love, happiness, satisfaction and those stuffs!
I could see he is scowling at me right now!  
But I know he too cherished for me! 
Now I could see these stars glowing,
I could smell the burgeoning love,
I could see sun blazing happily,
I'm able to visualise the brightness of Mr. '18!
I know he is waiting with overloaded positive energy!
I know he is a magician who is going to help us solve the mysteries!
He know he'll encourage my zeal to brighten this society! 
Believe me he is awaiting with atemporal victories!
Let's make this whole year a wonder, by filling it with ardour, scrutiny, mettle, felicity, gaiety and everything that make this year awesomatic!
Wishing everyone a very happy new year from the core if my heart!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First believe, then do!

Can't hide your feelings!

Inner self