Survive acid attack

I left my house, like a corpse
People stared at me, like a referee
I walked through the silence to get a chance,
I cried behind the clothes,
Which covered the patches,
I cried and cried,
Rolled on my bed,
Is there no solution?
Isn't this my world?
Should I die before I go high?
I know people died!
Because of their burnt faces,
Hurried to win the races,
Before completing the tasks,
Wear all the masks,
To go to the hell,
But I am not going to do that!
I remember the day, I got attacked
Should I fold my legs and hold my hands
For the trolls outside there,
I'm still a girl who is powerful,
I'm still a person who is beautiful,
I'm here to destroy the orthodox thoughts,
Your beauty isn't your face,
But it's the way you chase,
Your mind is your beauty,
It's your power, it's not coward!
Throw away the clothes which hide your burnt face,
Erase the mask which covers the dreams that you chase,
You don't want to defuse, you now want to pursue,
All the goals you left, you now want to heft!
Go behind the sky, rule all the spy,
You are no more silent,
You should be luculent!
This will make you high,
This will make you take to the peak,
Throw away all miseries,
Now you are capable to do everything!
Now you are no more in need to screen,
Just go and fulfill your dreams!
Survive acid attack!

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is for the one who is still inside your house weeping! Come there's a world outside for you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First believe, then do!

Speak to your HEART - Poem