Can't hide your feelings!

You can't hide your feelings!
Your hunger and starvation,
Over years are so poor!
You were crying for the love,
You were aching for people,
You were ruining for the evils,
You were running out of time,
You were carving out memories,
You were melting out distress.
But you tend to hide it!
Made up your face with paint,
To hide yesterday's faint,
What a mess it was!
You cry over day,
You fail to sleep,
Pondering over words that hurt you always,
Do you think I don't know?
You my friend,
You can't hide your feelings!
You lips do smile,
You hands do clap,
You legs too jump,
But you eyes don't glow!
Can't hide your feelings!
You stay away from me,
I am always good,
I'm okay with everything,
You said so, but it was a lie!
You can't hide your feelings!
Let's face it together, my friend;
Now, it's time for you to smile,
It's a time to sing,
It's a time to dance,
Now your eyes should glow,
You laughter should flow,
Like a waterfall!
The evil is no more!
Gain your strength,
It's time to prove,
That you are no way low!
Come my friend!
You'll do it!
Now you don't want to hide it,
And you can't hide it!
Show your power to the world!
You'll can change it with a smile!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First believe, then do!

Speak to your HEART - Poem

Survive acid attack