I feel low

Is anyone there?
I feel low right now!
I was on the peak, moving towards my goal,
I didn't know 'bout the force from the hole!
It's dragging me from behind, with no reason
I couldn't make out what'll happen in the next season!
Is anyone there?
I feel low right now!
The happiness I got from one hand is leaving me through the other hand!
It's a mess! What a commotion! Should I make a band!
Raise my voice louder, share my pain better!
Is anyone there?
I feel low right now!
I want someone to understand me!
Don't demand! Don't leave expectations!
I can't do that! May be I need sometime!
I have miles to chase, the other way!
Just now I found my true happiness!
I can't hate you too!
My environment, you please understand me!
I cry and cry everyday, my hand is wiping it up;
My heart leaves it to go!
I get scared, your words are like echoes;
It makes me feel low!
I want some guide!
Let me go till the end!
Find something new!
This routine is really boring,
I know I can get it when I lose it but I still have sometine to get it!
I know you care for me!
I know you all encourage me!
I ask again "give sometime"
Never lose hope on me!
One day your wish on me and,
My never ending wishes will be fulfilled by me!
Hope all get it!
I feel comparatively high now!
Let's make it!
Your encouragement will make me stand on both the peaks at a time!
I have you all!
I'll do it!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First believe, then do!

Speak to your HEART - Poem

Survive acid attack