Hidden happiness

The epic novel which brought tons of tears and trucks of smile,
The blue sky blessing with chill drops to cool the soul,
Green tress inviting to pour beauties around,
The feel of music with touching lines and soulful voice was sweet as honey, 
Astounding flowers looks confidential and independence,
The hugs of love from the new commer of this world is unforgettable,
Grateful kisses you gave your hand each morning make you bright,
Siblings fight which came across to strengthen the bond,
Shower of happiness like a free flowing river from my friends' mouth,
This world! Magical world! 
Fades away!
The deepest thoughts of this life fades away!
Where are the happy moments of my life!
Oh! Lord! Show me!
And I found, they were hidden inside my dark soul and my red eyes!
Ways them away!
What you need is those golden moments hidden inside and not the snowy pain outside!
Nothing left you!
Your life and your beautiful world is still with you to be enjoyed!



Comments

  1. nice...i have recently discovered my love for prose poetry and i love to read them too. This is a beautiful piece.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First believe, then do!

Can't hide your feelings!

Inner self