Childhood days are never lost

Burn and blast in the days of past,
With brothers, sisters and cousins rolling up our dice,
Pushing each others to get our favourite chocolate, 
Hiding under bed, to escape from my work, 
Searching cotton balls, to escape from scoldings, 
Funny pranks made my day, with my friend,
Each day brings new cheers, I'm not aware of fear,
Blasting bubbles touched my cheeks,
My dream world had no ends...
My cartoons stayed with me...
Shouting "ding ding" after all my projects,
Dorayaki treat for all my success,
Shinchan movies and stickers all over my table,
Calling Chota Bheem while I'm struck in a problem,
Jackie and Julie made all my dreams, 
Dora the explorer, took me everywhere,
With sweet and sour, I enjoyed every moment,
Carry no burden, but with loads of laughter,
To spread all way!
Childhood days are never lost!
They are still inside you!
The mask you wear and the paint you pour,
Upon yourselves made them hidden!
Your age isn't a problem!
Life is magical with happiness hidden everywhere!
Children find it soon!
Cute smiles and sweet words are never lost,
Search it inside you!
Bring it back with a bang...
You roll and jump with kids... 
Minute details mean a lot!
Childhood days are never lost!
Don't just ponder over those memorable days, but bring them with all happiness!

A very happy children's day to everyone! We all are still small and sweet...


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First believe, then do!

Speak to your HEART - Poem

Survive acid attack