Don't discourage!

My blood flooded,
My heart sank,
My soul drowned,
My dreams died,
My aims lied,
My goals are tied,
Of your words!
Don't discourage me!
My friend!
The first step I took, fell ill on a book;
You said me to stop, and stopped the clock;
My dreams are crying, rivers are drying;
Awaiting for me over there!
Please, let me go!
Don't discourage me!
My teacher!
Run and Run behind marks, you said.
The door will not open,
Because that is not yours,
You by - heart and hurt your heart, you said.
I cried and my tears flooded,
It overflowed me!
Don't discourage me!
My mom!
I have dreams to chase,
I have world outside the box,
The peak is hidden,
Like small buttons!
Allow me to travel long distances,
I'll be okay!
Don't discourage me!
My world!
I'm the one to solve this mystery!
You can have your own,
But let me run towards the elevated peak,
Let me conquer this world!
Don't discourage me!
Hey! My soul! They are the boosters!
I said to myself!
Hey! Evil run away!
Angels are around me!
I'm coming now to rule you!
I'm coming towards my dreams!
Success is ahead! You discouragements failed!
No worries! I'll not punish you!
But I thank you for your words!
It was the real booster!
Let the magic be spreaded!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First believe, then do!

Speak to your HEART - Poem

Survive acid attack